I would love to share this recipe here. Must try once :)
- Cream (malai) - Half cup
- Bread - 8
- Onion - 2 chopped
- Tomato - 2 Chopped
- Capsicum - 1, cut into thin long strips
- Ginger - ½ spn finely chopped
- Garlic - ½ spn finely chopped
- Coriander leaves - 1 tspn chopped
- Red chilli powder - 1 tspn
- Salt - As per taste
- Jeera Powder - ½ tspn(Optional)
- Semolina(Rava) - 1 tspn (Optional)
1] In a bowl, add malai,chopped onion,tomato,ginger-garlic,coriander,capsicum. Mix well
2] Add red chilli powder,salt,cumin(jeera) powder, and semolina(rava) mix all added ingredients well.
3] Take a piece of bread, Spread 1 tspn of malai mixture all over the bread and press it lightly.
4] Heat a non-stick pan, grease it with little ghee/butter, place the bread on it (3 or 4 at a time), When the base of the bread is golden brown turn the bread slice and cook till the mixture turns crisp and golden brown. Take out when both sides are toasted well.
Serve hot with tomato ketchup. Its tastes YUMMY!