If you have rice leftover after lunch then turn it into yummy evening snack :) .. Its easy and tastes really good!!
1. Leftover Cooked Rice - 1 Bowl
2. Corn Flour/Jawar flour/Besan flour - 2-3 tspn
3. Coriander leaves - 1tspn chopped
4. Onion - 1 big chopped
4. Chilli Powder - 1tspn
5. Salt - As per taste
6. Jeera powder - ½ tspn
7. Ginger-Garlic-Curry leaves paste - 1 tspn
8. Bread - 1 slice
9. Capsicum/beans/carrot/peas - ½ cup finely chopped (optional)
10.Green chilli - 1 finely chopped (Optional)
1. Add the salt, red chilli powder, jeera powder, corn flour to the left over rice. Mix well.
2. Add chopped onion, chopped capsicum/beans/carrot/peas(any of these or all), ginger-garlic-curry leaves paste, chopped coriander, chopped green chilli, bread pieces and mix well.Add little water if needed.
3. Divide the rice mixture into equal portions and shape them into balls and flatten it slightly.
4 .Heat sufficient oil in a non-stick kadai. Deep fry the fritters(pakodas) till golden brown and crisp. Remove and drain on absorbent paper.Serve hot with tomato sauce and pudina chutney.