Sep 16, 2009
Aug 10, 2009
Jun 26, 2009
- Cumin Seeds (Jeera)–2 to 3 Tbsp.
- Water – 1 Glass
- Butter – 1 Tsp
Fry Cumin Seeds till it stop spluttering. Add water and bring it to boil until the Kashaaya reduced to its ¾th consistency. Remove flame add butter and drink it with Cumin Seed.
It is a very good medicine for Gastric Trouble and gives quick relief.
Jun 23, 2009
Simple method :
1. raw rice : 4 cups
2. flattened rice (avalakki) : 1 cup
3. butter milk (for soaking raw rice) &
4. salt to taste.
1. Raw rice (4 cups) soaked in butter milk (freshly prepared);
2. flattened rice (1 cup) soaked in water
and both kept for 6-8 hrs.
Grind both together and keep overnight. Next day, add salt to taste and prepare set dosa (plain uttappa). I think, buttermilk induces fermentation. And that is why the dosa is very spongy and soft too.